Canada (British Columbia, Whistler) with Luxury & Style
(9 Days): A Sample Itinerary
ID #: DT-C-9-11-8-07-BESI
DavidTravel Itinerary Highlights
visit Stanley Park — with its 1,000 acres of forest surrounded by beaches.
• Explore Chinatown and continue to Vancouver's North Shore to observe the life cycle of the Pacific salmon at Capilano Fish Hatchery.
• Take a helicopter or seaplane to the luxurious Sonora Resort on
Sonora Island, one of Canada's most alluring environments.
• Board Sonora's Zodiac and cruise the local waters, enjoying guided commentary while visiting with local wildlife in the remote wilderness of
British Columbia's Inside Passage.
• Tucked into the base of Blackcomb Mountain, The
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort
defines mountain luxury.
• Opt for an active adventure, such as canoeing, kayaking, bear watching, ATV and Hummer tours, heli-hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and glacier walks.
British Columbia is
Canada's 'outdoor playground' - offering year-round outdoor
adventure such as river rafting, world class skiing, kayaking
around the Gulf Islands, Whale Watching in Victoria to wine
tours around Kelowna in the Thompson Okanagan. For an urban
escape be sure to visit the popular cosmopolitan cities of
Vancouver & Victoria with their world class restaurants,
accommodations, cultural & sightseeing opportunities.
This independent journey lets you sample both city and country. Begin in cosmopolitan downtown Vancouver, then wander among totem poles and gardens in Stanley Park. Learn about the lifecyle of Pacific salmon at a famous hatchery before a scenic coastal drive brings you to virgin rainforest. Take a private sea plane to Tofino, your resort located near sandy beaches and old-growth forest. Discover British Columbia by kayak, boat and on foot, where each day is more breathtaking than the last.