This extension to the Windsor Castle Concours of Elegance journey brings added dimension to the history of motoring in Britain and takes you into England's glorious countryside, from the rolling hills and quaint villages of the Cotswolds to the resort town of Brighton on the English Channel coastline. You have the opportunity to tour the facilities of famous British automakers, including Jaguar and Morgan, and test your off-road driving techniques at Land Rover. Perhaps the highlight of your journey is a visit to the Goodwood Revival, a magical step back in time and a chance to revel in the romance of the golden era of motor racing.
• Learn about the history of Jaguar when you visit the plant where each of these cars is designed and built
• Hone your off-road driving skills when you take the wheel and put the latest Land Rover production models through their paces
• Admire the scenery of the Cotswolds, one of the most picturesque regions in England
• Stop at Morgan Motor Company to observe skilled craftsmen using traditional methods to hand-craft automobiles
• View a new exhibit of "Bond in Motion" that showcases 50 vehicles from the popular James Bond films
• Explore the site of the historic Battle of Hastings and a 15th-century castle with a moat
• Step back in time when you attend the prestigious Goodwood Revival, commemorating the golden era of motor racing
Few places cram in as much scenery, history and culture as the United Kingdom. England's southwest is dominated by a rugged shoreline and swathes of open national parkland, while its sprawling and vibrant capital London dominates the southeast. Hillwalkers can take some serious hikes in the Scottish Highlands or England's Lake District.
True British wilderness remains - stark, sometimes stunning and often inaccessible, particularly in the far north of Scotland. Historic Edinburgh is a fascinating city to explore, while Glasgow explodes with nightlife options. Visitors to Wales can meander from the urban highlights of Cardiff to Snowdon's jagged peaks in the north. Across the water, Belfast is reviving as a tourist destination, and Northern Ireland's countryside is green and rolling.
Luxury Travel & Luxury Tours:Book this "As Is"or use this Sample Itinerary
"Just for Ideas"
This sample itinerary combines "must see &
must do" sites, activities and experiences with THE BEST guides,
THE BEST drivers, THE BEST "24 hour" local experts, and THE
BEST accommodations to provide you with a DELUXE journey.
"As Is" Book this wonderful, "The BEST of THE BEST" journey "As
Plus, we recommend adding nights to some of
the destinations to provide a more relaxing, in-depth
experience. Please discuss this with us.
"Just for Ideas" Alternatively,
DavidTravel will do what we are famous for, completely
custom design a unique "Bespoke Experience" for
you. We will get to know you and create a "Tailor-Made"
itinerary for you. Together, we will determine the ideal price,
dates, route, pace, accommodations, levels of pampering, style
of touring, dining preferences, adventure levels, options to
meet locals, and options to explore nightlife scenes
(mainstream, alternative, gay & lesbian [GLBT], etc.).
The DavidTravel Advantage:
"Tailor-Made" travel that we customize just for you... your budget, your preferences, your dates...
Local Experts we have hand picked to ensure top quality & they
are just a phone call away with "24 Hour" local contact