USA: Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA
Property Name: Sunset Marquis
Property Web Site: www.sunsetmarquis.com
Picture 1: Villa 63 bathroom.
The Villas at The Sunset Marquis are stunning and surrounded by five acres of lush gardens which include two separate pool areas with private cabanas, SPA, indoor-outdoor RESTAURANT, Bar1200, a Photography Studio, a NightBird recording studio and tour bus parking.
– The villas are stunning and truly a 5-star product. The non-villa rooms are not a 5-star product, but a 3 to 4 star product and, appropriately, cost less than the villas J, yet enjoy the same stunning and serene grounds in West Hollywood and the services is great throughout.
– The restaurant entitled “RESTAURANT” is guided by Executive Chef Guillame Burlion. For dinner, the sea bass is a must! If you’re looking for a private place to snuggle ask for one of the corner booths, for the power lunch sit on the patio in front of the Koi pond.
– Villa #41 over looks our Villa Pool and when Sunset Marquis LIVE (Musical Performances) is going on you have a front row seat.
▪ DavidTravel clients will receive these (or similar) DavidTravel VIP extras *:
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability (suite upgrade applies from Flinders Suite to Ocean Retreat Suite only)
- One AUD $50 spa credit per person (maximum 2 per suite)
Buffet or a la carte Breakfast included daily for all guests
*DavidTravel is an Independent Contractor with Montecito Village Travel, a Virtuoso member agency.