Korea: Park Hyatt Seoul
Property Name: Park Hyatt Seoul
Property Web Site: www.seoul.park.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/
Picture 1: Presidential Suite Bathroom
Picture 2: Diplomatic Suite Bathroom
Picture 3: Take a bath in an oversized tub in spa-inspired bathroom, which was named ‘Best Place to Get Naked’ by TIME magazine. With a beautiful night view of the city seen through the 3.4m floor-to- ceiling glass windows, you can experience the most private and romantic moment.
Set in hear of Gangnam, the financial business district of Seoul, the luxurious 185-room Park Hyatt Seoul is located in a stylish 24-story modern building.
A spacious lobby on the top floor and the Park Club Spa and Fitness Center on the upper levels showcase stunning panoramic views of the city.
State-of the-art rooms and suites, with large bathrooms in sculptured granite with separate soaking bath and rain shower feature floor-to-ceiling windows for enjoying city vistas.
In Cornerstone restaurant with its walk-in wine cellar, the meat and seafood specialties are cooked in wood-burning ovens.
-Guests can borrow DVDs for free at the concierge desk
-Made of granite stone, the infinity indoor swimming pool on the 24th floor with its vanishing edges creates an exciting illusion of the water falling straight down into the center of the city. Especially from sunset to the night, you must experience the extraordinary ambience of the swimming pool.
▪ DavidTravel clients will receive these (or similar) DavidTravel VIP extras *:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in Cornerstone Restaurant
- Food & Beverage credit of KRW 50,000 once during stay (approx. US$50 – no cash value if not redeemed)
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
*DavidTravel is an Independent Contractor with Montecito Village Travel, a Virtuoso member agency.